SunShiny Days

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day today! I hated that I had to be inside for the vast majority of it with classes and everything. But I did manage to take a 3.5 mile walk after my American Literature class. So I didn't have to do my workout tape inside. Which was nice. I mean I enjoy my tape, but I was getting sick of doing the same routine over and over, though I've only been doing it for about a week...I get bored a little too easily!

Writing is coming along nicely, I am feeling really good about it. I am looking forward to posting Oscar's take on the "date night" by Friday at the latest. Originally I thought this was going to be Kaia's story, but as I have been developing it I am beginning to see that it is really Oscar's story. It is more about how he copes with everything. Kaia just shows us the idol that she thinks he is and Oscar attempts to be for her. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I am stoked for Valentine's Day. My plans for Cody are coming together beautifully and I can't wait to see his face when I surprise him with what I got for him! I'll explain more later, but I know he sometimes gets on here and reads so I don't want him to know what I am doing...love you babe!

*Miss Desi*

Listening to: "Want to" Sugarland
Mood: Content

0 comments: