Busy Summer

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been a long time since I posted anything here. But this summer has been more than a little busy. My mom is now officially engaged to my "Almost" Dad. I got him a card for Father's Day. It's the first Father's Day card I have bought since before my dad was arrested. It was pretty cool.

I also finally found a second summer job. I am baby-sitting in the mornings for a little guy named Ben...well, I don't know that he's that little, he's six. But I still consider that little. But anyway, we go to the library for the summer reading program and do little craft projects. Last week we painted rocks! In the afternoons and on Saturdays I am working at a paint-your-own-pottery studio called Pottery Schmottery. I am still in training but I really enjoy it so far.

Let's see what else am I working on right now? Lots of school stuff in preparation for my senior year. I am a Writing Apprentice, Teaching Assistant and I am also working on my senior writing project, or should be...I haven't gotten much done yet but I am hoping to have a little more time once I get my schedule balanced. I am also trying to lose some weight, but that isn't easy...I am having trouble making time to exercise, but I will work it into my schedule!

Cody and I have been bickering back and forth a little more that is probably good as well, but I'm sure we will work it out. I get frustrated with him a lot because he still talks with the girl he dated before me. They were quite serious and before we ever dated he used to talk to me about marrying her. So naturally, now that we are together I would rather he not talk to her as much as he does. When we first started dating I told him I didn't want them talking and he tried to tell her that but it wasn't working so I got involved, of course it worked for a little while but only because I kept telling her to buzz off, then I got tired of all the drama and let it go, and now she's told him we should take a break and wants him to help her move. I don't really know how to tell him I don't want her around at all, especially since I've let it go on this long. I don't think it's fair that I should have to worry and feel uncomfortable but at the same time I did let it happen. I am a firm believer in not keeping up with ex's. I only have one and we don't talk at all. I just don't know quite what to do. Any suggestions?

*Miss Desi*

Listening to: "White Horse" Taylor Swift
Mood: Concerned

0 comments: